Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

The HERE Drive+ update is now live. After I updated the app, it would open and then immediately crash. So I uninstalled it and then got a c101a7e3 error. I reboot my phone and tried to download it again bit now it says the app is not for my phone, carrier, region, etc. Help!

Same here 😞 guess it's being updated as we speak so will show later.

Same here. Using an 810. For the moment I have no drive

I'm wondering if it was released premature or if they oops'd on something in the programming but it had already gone live. Guess we'll find out in a couple days (hopefully less). Good thing I have my Garmin for vacation tomorrow.

Here drive has disappeared from the Australian app store. They must have pulled the dodgy one

State side too

Updated this yesterday and appears to function normally here in the UK. (L925)
    Yeah same thing happened to me, installed update then crashed everytime i tried to open it, so i deleted it but now there is no here drive on marketplace :(.. I need it so much, i hope it gets fixed in few hours

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Mine shows an update available for it but can't get it from the store. I guess I was lucky they already pulled it...

Not available in Portugal as well :\

Couldn't update it so I uninstalled it. So I guess I just have to wait for it to be put back in the store.

Global Posts
    2,848 Global Posts
    They are having issues with the publishing. Be patient guys.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,046 Global Posts
    I thought it was just me having issues with it.

I had uninstalled the app completely cuz i got pissed with the constant 1 being in my store for an update lol
    and couldn't find it to reinstall it back trolol

Same problem in Mexico, no Here Drive for us either...

Hi guys, this is Pino from the HERE team at Nokia.
    We are currently updating HERE Drive, HERE Drive+ and HERE Transit. Because some updates failed we are now fixing an installation bug. All the apps will be available again for download anytime soon.

Thanks for the update, hope it all goes smoothly thus time for you 😊
    Manojkumar_25 likes this.

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haikus View Post
    We are currently updating HERE Drive, HERE Drive+ and HERE Transit. Because some updates failed we are now fixing an installation bug. All the apps will be available again for download anytime soon.
    Hi Pino, LOVE Drive but there are a couple things I really feel it needs:

(1) When voice directions are read, it completely takes over the audio stream. Is there any way it could play simultaneously? It causes me to miss large segments of the podcast I'm listening to.
    (2) There is no list of directions in Drive itself. I like to see a list of all the turns.
    (3) There is no way to pick a contact address from within Drive as a destination.

I consider all of these essential features... any way you guys can address them? Thanks!!!

Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I constantly use HERE Drive when I deliver pizza's at night as a part-time job to supplement my micro-brew beer addiction ;)

Thanks for the update, Pino. The only thing I'd like to see is the current time within the app and the destination address during navigation as well. Oh, and maybe a "reverse directions" option after reaching the destination.
    Last edited by Tjalsma; 07-11-2013 at 08:20 PM.
    Huime likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjalsma View Post
    I constantly use HERE Drive when I deliver pizza's at night as a part-time job to supplement my micro-brew beer addiction ;)

Thanks for the update, Pino. The only thing I'd like to see is the current time within the app and the destination address during navigation as well. Oh, and maybe a "reverse directions" option after reaching the destination.
    used to do that when I am still in college. Hah my boss was like "you are good!" on my day one. Ah missed my 5800.

I've got notification for update for Here Transit and Here Drive+, but they both were throwing errors while trying to update. After some time Here Drive+ disappeared from updates.
    Error code is 80320011

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haikus View Post
    Pino or someone, ONE BIG QUESTION...

I have a Lumia 720 with HERE DRIVE BETA included, today i made a hard reset, but after that operation HERE DRIVE BETA become HERE DRIVE, when i tap tile to use it, IT SAYS "HERE DRIVE+ ISNT AVAILABLE"...

So now i can't use my regular Drive app, until they release fix....

I must admit I'm very disappointed with Nokia over this. It's been days now a good chunk of us has been without navigation. Surely Nokia could have re-uploaded the previously working version while they fixed this new release.

Very poor...
    Thanked by:
    dalydose likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stiflingcobra View Post
    I must admit I'm very disappointed with Nokia over this. It's been days now a good chunk of us has been without navigation. Surely Nokia could have re-uploaded the previously working version while they fixed this new release.

Very poor...
    I was also wondering why they didn't republish the old version if the fix for the new version wasn't going to be quick.

I've put CO-Pilot Live on for now as its got a free 14 day trial with all features so will use that as away tomorrow and Monday on holiday trips...

Its back up for grabs. State side
    Thanked by:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast