10-02-2013, 07:13 AM #1
- 3 Posts
i just got a surface and I really like it. I am using it for school as a laptop replacement. there is always a power source nearby so I am wondering if it would harm the battery lifespan if I keep the surface plugged in all the time. I figured that keeping it charging all the time would probably reduce the number of charging cycles i take up. any advice?
- 10-02-2013, 09:13 AM #2
Yes you are absolutely right. Like any phone battery, don't charge it all the time. However, don't let it run out completely either. Charge it when you have about 10% juice left.
- By Jeric820PH in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 10Last Post: Yesterday, 11:07 AM
- By rianash in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:19 AM
- By Mark Dart in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 10-18-2013, 01:01 PM
- By Racing Snake in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2013, 09:04 AM
- By selfxd in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:33 PM