09-29-2013, 11:09 PM #1
- 110 Posts
This is really getting irritating for me. Rt is asleep, I go to wake it up, touch the password field, cursor flashes in the field...but I can't type anything! On screen keyboard won't engage and if I try my touch cover, nothing happens with that either. The only ay to remedy this, as far as I know, is to restart. I'd say this happens 1 out of at least every 3 times i wakeup my rt. This opens with 8 and 8.1. any ideas on how to fix this incredibly annoying bug?
09-30-2013, 11:28 AM #3
- 110 Posts
anyone else experiencing this?
- 09-30-2013, 01:44 PM #5
It happened to me this weekend. I'm running the 8.1 preview.
It's happened occasionally before but connecting and disconnecting the keyboard always seemed to fix it. I don't recall ever having to do a reboot before to fix it like I did this time.
I use the picture password for access, which has never failed.
- By Gogo Gogov in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2013, 06:54 AM
- By rmmoore80 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 21Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:19 PM
- By bilzkh in forum Microsoft Surface Pro 2Replies: 27Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:30 PM
- By XENOPHOS in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 48Last Post: 10-05-2013, 06:48 PM
- By Jazmac in forum Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2013, 11:55 PM