09-23-2013, 08:20 PM #1
- 146 Posts
My surface Rt has been the best tablet experience I have had, It has been in constant use for the last 10 months I have owned it. (Averaging 5-6 hours use every day)
Unfortunately it is now not charging :( we have to Surface RT in the house so I know its not the charger. The light on the end of the charging cable does not light up. I have tried cleaning the terminal but that has not made any difference. looks like I need a replacement.
Last edited by camptime; 09-23-2013 at 11:03 PM.
09-29-2013, 06:10 PM #5
- 8 Posts
Happened to me too. The light on the charger didn't even light up. I only have one tablet so I wasn't sure if it was the Surface or the charger, but being in a country where Surface isn't officially available (=no support/service available), I just let it sit on the table and collect dust. A couple weeks later, out of sheer curiosity, I pugged the charger in and voila - it started charging and I am typing this very message from my again-functional Surface RT. I understand this isn't of much help and if you can get it serviced, by all means do, but I just wanted to let you know that it might start working by itself after some time :)
- By BIGPADDY in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 16Last Post: 10-21-2013, 06:53 PM
- By Ixolite in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 10:31 AM
- By onysi in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 9Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:28 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 10Last Post: 09-25-2013, 01:53 AM
- By Daniel Gandolfo in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:22 AM