09-13-2013, 03:18 PM #1
- 327 Posts
I like to take notes using one note and while using stylus, but when I need to scroll up, I have to click "Type" under "Draw" tab, to scroll up my notes then switch back to pen tool under Draw tab.
Is there a keyboard shortcut or any technique to scroll up without going to the top menu?
- 09-13-2013, 11:20 PM #2
Since you appear to have a keyboard, why not try the arrow keys or PageUp/Down?Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109
(If you happen to own a 3DS, we could go ahead and be, er, friends. There's a reason I put that friend code out there for everyone to see. Also, that NNID is also my Miiverse ID. You can also find me there.)
P.S. Microsoft Mobile Ly, please bring back the cyan in the Lumia line. THE CYANATION COMPELS YOU.
Devices: Lumia 630, Asus T100, Nintendo 3DS.
- By oakworth in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:14 AM
- By manders500 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:54 AM
- By TechFreak1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:45 PM
- By Ultimateone in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:09 AM
- By DZ302 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:18 PM