- 07-18-2013, 12:25 PM #3
Yeah I mean the exact same thing. Not light leaking, but I didn't know how to say what you were saying. But I also have that on my HTC 8x. 2 very large "dots" and it is very annoying because it is visible on white screen (glows bright on presenting a white screen). I'm gonna buy a surface rt tomorrow, I hope my screen stays beautiful.
- 07-18-2013, 12:49 PM #4
I was thinking about it, and since the phone isn't a year old of course I have warranty. But I got it from my carrier (telfort) but I don't know how to handle such thing. I think I could drop by at a local telfort shop to ask if they accept this kind of defects for returns or replacements.
- 07-18-2013, 04:02 PM #5
I have a stuck pixel right now. I see it every time I swipe up from the bottom in IE11. I'm not worried because I've seen them in the past and it will eventually go away. I know it's not a dead pixel because it only shows in IE11 and not in other apps."Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- 07-18-2013, 05:34 PM #7
I had a dead pixel on my SRT, tried all apps for fixing stuck pixels - no luck. Returned it at local MS store without a problem. They looked at it, confirmed the dead pixel and gave me a new one right there (after backing up my data from old one to SkyDrive).
hope you can get yours fixed or replaced.
cheersNokia Lumia 920
Microsoft Surface Pro 128Gb
HP TouchPad JB 4.3
- By garak0410 in forum Windows RTReplies: 20Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:50 PM
- By Bruce Milliken in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2013, 09:26 PM
- By nitiny8 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2013, 05:37 AM
- By AndyCalling in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 07-17-2013, 07:37 PM
- By Beast of Haeven in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2013, 07:11 PM