- 07-04-2013, 10:57 AM #1
Has anyone heard anything about the Tegra 3 5th battery saver core being enabled in the RT 8.1 preview? Support for the 5th core has supposedly been in development, and there were rumors a few months ago that it was getting close, but still nothing as far as I can tell. Given how long it's taking, I've been wondering if there was some incompatibility discovered that required a system/kernel update to resolve.
- By Ray Adams in forum ASUS VivoTab SmartReplies: 42Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:37 PM
- By Shawn Keating in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 11Last Post: 08-12-2013, 03:20 PM
- By crash1989 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2013, 01:11 PM
- By prlundberg in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 23Last Post: 07-01-2013, 12:55 PM
- By ninjaap in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 20Last Post: 06-28-2013, 08:52 PM