- 02-12-2013, 10:55 AM #1
This tool allow you to download a maintained Whitelist for IE10 on Surface. We will continuously update the maintained whitelist with new websites so hopefully you need not manually maintain a Whitelist.
1. Download the Whitelist from cloud.
2. Not available now.
3. Backup your current Whitelist to C:\users\%Username%\AppData\local\temp
4. Use the downloaded Whitelist to update your whitelist and delete browser history. New Whitelist will be effective immediately.
Download the tool: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykensrjxsu...Cloud-v1en.zip
Disclaimer: Use this tool on your own risk. You may examine the code before use. We are not responsible in case fault behaviour occurs.
- 02-12-2013, 02:46 PM #4
if this whitelist is not going through the site validation process that MS outlined on MSDN, you all need to make a disclaimer that said whitelist may impact system performance and/or battery life. There is a reason MS has the whitelist and that is to guard against sloppy flash sites.
- 02-12-2013, 07:16 PM #7
02-15-2013, 02:49 AM #10
- 5 Posts
How did you get the football streaming sights to work? That's the one thing I can't seem to do. I put the <domain>usagoals.com/<domain> in for example, but they still don't load the flash?? I've got it to work on other sights, but not any football streaming ones?
- 02-16-2013, 10:36 PM #11
- 02-17-2013, 08:01 AM #14
Looks like it can run from my xd. cool!
Couple of questions:
if i choose download whitelist from the cloud, does it automatically overwrite the MS supplied whitelist?
Am i suppose to do all 4 steps or just choose a combination....please guide us a bit more for us six toe degenerates
- 02-17-2013, 08:50 PM #16
no, select  only download. it does not update your whitelist.
select  will do the update and clear browser history so it will immediately effective even your have that website opened .
To manually restore to your original whitelist, select  to backup to local\temp folder and move it to c:\user\public\downloads , then select  to update using your backup.
- By storagemadeeasy in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2013, 10:04 AM
- By Jim Nakashima in forum XBOX MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2012, 10:59 PM
- By Arkady Elterman in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2012, 10:31 AM
- By StylinProfilin in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2010, 02:51 PM