- 02-01-2013, 03:48 PM #3
- 02-02-2013, 01:15 AM #5
I would also assume it happens just because ita running on the browser. Mine could be. I just don't pay much attention or possibly not as much as you are. Its completely up to Facebook to increase performance with WP devices, or better. Create an official app.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express
- 02-02-2013, 01:34 PM #7
Its fixed! I was experiencing a general video playback problem and decided to "refresh your pc without affecting your files" under settings/general and it actually helped with scrolling as well as video. Thank you for your help!
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 16Last Post: 07-02-2013, 11:41 PM
- By orlandovlore in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:55 AM
- By NairobiWP7 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2012, 07:46 PM
- By Cluelessjedi in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2011, 12:42 AM
- By sketchy9 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-05-2011, 03:15 PM