02-06-2013, 10:56 AM #51
- 3 Posts
RT is a good system overall but Enterprise businesses (the target market for Pro - not a person watching a Netflix movie at home) need the capabilities of the enterprise stack of security and legacy application support.
- 02-18-2013, 02:32 PM #52
Well, I have to admit to my own hypocrisy – after bashing it with reckless abandon, I just bought the Surface Pro… As much as I don’t like certain aspects of it, the ability to run normal Windows apps just won out in the end, and in just two days it has already become part of my daily routine...
- 02-19-2013, 11:07 AM #53
I am so tired of the name calling and the "my device is better that yours" crap that goes on in forums, blog articles and comments to those articles. I hope it ends soon but it looks like it's just getting started. I've never seen so much passion for a material object, and so much hatred for a company or a person that uses a competing product. This is targeted at you @polbit, just felt like ranting.
- 02-19-2013, 08:39 PM #54
- 02-22-2013, 02:40 AM #56
There's bit many things that will make me like my Surface RT more than I already do, its exactly what I wanted. A lightweight tablet with live tiles, office, social integration, mail, and some games. Attachable keyboard and kick stand was also in my thought. You get what you pay for if you research. All I want now is more apps!!!!
- 02-22-2013, 10:04 AM #57
03-03-2013, 10:30 AM #58
- 26 Posts
- By TMorss in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:21 AM
- By mister2d in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 24Last Post: 11-16-2012, 06:32 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 23Last Post: 10-23-2012, 07:56 AM
- By nksw in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:42 PM
- By CaliforniaMan in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2011, 09:59 PM