01-30-2013, 03:51 PM #1
- 3 Posts
Hi, does anyone know if there is a way to change the lock screen you get when you sign out of your user account? I can change it easily enough for each users account but can't seem to find where to change it if you are signed out of all users.
01-30-2013, 05:55 PM #2
- 3 Posts
not to worry found it after expanding my searching to windows 8, its under C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\S-1-5-18\ReadOnly\LockScreen_Z
have to change the ownership of the systemdata folder and below to yourself and also ensure SYSTEM has permissions still too.
- By Enever in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2012, 12:40 PM
- By Wonderknul in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 12-01-2012, 01:46 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 09-07-2011, 07:04 PM
- By yeewiz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2011, 11:42 AM
- By action_efn_jackson in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 12-16-2010, 06:50 PM