Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I know it can't play desktop pc games like COD, but can it support (not saying it will come out) gameloft games like MC4, nova 3, etc? It is coming on WP8, so it should support windows rt.

Because I see NO shooter and other amazing high quality games on the windows store.

Yes, it can support games hat are written for windowsRT. Games written for WP8 will not automatically work, they will have to be tweaked and rewritten for RT but it is definitely possible, and easier bc of the shared code
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin2577 View Post
    Yes, it can support games hat are written for windowsRT. Games written for WP8 will not automatically work, they will have to be tweaked and rewritten for RT but it is definitely possible, and easier bc of the shared code
    Okay, so when those cool gameloft games come for WP8, I expect it to be on my surface the same day, just like where's my perry.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums app
    There is an app called TegraZone that lists more "hardcore" games. It also lists games that are coming soon.

Just because it comes out on WP8 doesn't necessarily mean that it will come out on RT. WP8 and RT share code, but they are not identical. It just means that it is easier for developers to make cross platform games.

Despite it listing Renaissance whathaveyouas "Coming Soon" its already in the store as THD. Its fairly fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by Po_MD View Post
    Despite it listing Renaissance whathaveyouas "Coming Soon" its already in the store as THD. Its fairly fun :)
    How weird? Listed as THD? When I try to install the trial it keeps bombing out

I know it. Its very fun though. It took a long time to install. I'm assuming the file size is between 400-600mb