- 01-03-2013, 11:27 PM #1
I currently have my Office 365 based work email and my personal gmail account set up on my Surface RT. Both of them are setup to update email as it arrives. I would like to migrate my personal email to my outlook.com email. When I tried to set it up in the Surface mail app, I can only choose to update email every fifteen or thirty minutes. Does surface rt not support EAS from Outlook.com? Does the RT mail app only support two EAS accounts at one time? Anyone have any ideas?
01-04-2013, 12:14 PM #2
- 516 Posts
- 01-04-2013, 06:08 PM #4
So, apparently there is a limit to the number of active EAS accounts you can have in the mail app on RT. The article below indicates that the limit is three, but I found that I could only have two (I am assuming that this is because my wife also has two EAS accounts setup under her user profile). When I changed my Gmail account to check for mail manually, I was then able to change my outlook account to download as items arrive.
Surface RT, push email, as items arrive - Microsoft Community
- By mapexvenus in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2012, 12:06 AM
- By Wei Wei in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:31 AM
- By teslapod1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 02-17-2012, 05:02 PM
- By drg in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2012, 06:56 AM
- By mark300 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 11Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:03 AM