- 12-23-2012, 08:09 AM #1
I've got a 32gb sc card installed, how do I format it and where do I see it within surface? I want to store photos, music and movies on it. Does WRT automatically pick up these files for you?
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro
- 12-23-2012, 08:15 AM #2
I used desktop file explorer to move my Pictures and Music files to my SD card. In file explorer right click on pictures for example then in the list chose move to. Pick SD card. AS for formatting mine was already formatted and worked fine when I installed it.
- By Spaghettirocker in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:32 PM
- By buckeyeballer09 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2011, 11:24 PM
- By Tbonenga in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:36 PM
- By Wiccan Lager in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2011, 08:30 PM
- By treiz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2011, 11:20 AM