- 12-22-2012, 03:20 PM #3
- 12-23-2012, 05:16 PM #6
There may be hope! It looks like they demonstrated a version of Shadowgun on Windows Phone 8... which could be a good sign for WinRT:
Unity Technologies Blog » Blog Archive » Unity Windows Phone 8 at Microsoft Build Conference!
- 12-24-2012, 11:21 AM #7
Here's an upcoming multiplayer game playable between XBLA, Surface, WP8, and W8 :D. The best part is that it's exclusive to our Windows systems! The graphics are pleasing and the multiplayer works with up to 4 players from any of these systems.
Skulls of the Shogun!
- By socialcarpet in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:23 PM
- By E_man5112 in forum XBOXReplies: 4Last Post: 02-29-2012, 07:48 PM
- By Mike-Mike in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2011, 05:04 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 10:58 AM
- By Desdemona in forum XBOXReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2011, 07:26 AM