12-04-2012, 02:46 PM #1
- 189 Posts
How do I send a suggestion to Microsoft? I cannot for the life of me see how a Windows RT machine cannot search the contact list by Company. Many of my entries dont have peoples names but I need to keep the Company name and phone number. I cannot search on just a Company Name you have to have a persons name and then try to remember their name. I have to use my Lumia 920 to look up the company name and can't do the same on the Windows RT. I know someone at Microsoft must have needed this feature too.
12-04-2012, 02:55 PM #2
- 218 Posts
For Windows Phone a good place to leave feedback is here - Windows Phone User Voice
Now, for the Surface... I'm not sure if they have a feedback site set up (that I know of). However, the Surface team is really responsive on their Twitter account. I would try there! But keep in mind that the feature you're looking for isn't in the hands of the Surface team but the Windows team. Doesn't hurt to try though.
12-05-2012, 06:40 PM #4
- 218 Posts
Not really a black hole, the Windows Phone team does monitor it actively. Whether they implement features or not is ultimately up to them and their internal vision for the platform.
- By Bkr11 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2012, 05:03 PM
- By ammar555 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 10-15-2012, 12:52 PM
- By jkrc717 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2012, 01:18 PM
- By Retro_uk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2012, 10:34 AM
- By wilco9 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:19 PM