I'm looking for a site on the net where I could find how to enhance how my tablet operates. Configuration, apps, etc.

Any sites like that?

I'm putting up tips and tricks on my site, so far I've been focusing on reviews for games and some apps, but I'll be putting up more tricks this month. Tips and Tricks | Windows RT App Review
    Check out my youtube video reviews of games and apps for Windows RT @ WindowsRTReview
    Check out my Blog Windows RT Review
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by vdek View Post
    I'm putting up tips and tricks on my site, so far I've been focusing on reviews for games and some apps, but I'll be putting up more tricks this month. Tips and Tricks | Windows RT App Review
    Nice. Thanks Vdek. Xfalk. I don't need anything that basic. I'm running into issues with bluetooth streaming / screen timeout. I'm trying to watch a video and after a certain amount of time, the video stops and the screen goes black. I need to fix that if it can be fixed.

Thanks for introducing your site. Added it to my Favorites. Ordered a 32GB Surface last night and the tip about freeing up the 4GB will come in handy.

Nice website. Keep up the good work.

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    thanks. added!