- 11-29-2012, 02:20 AM #1
Finally decided to buy the Surface RT and get rid of my Ipad2. Got about 45mins play with it yesterday but got a few questions:
1) I'm sure i saw a video once that showed pictures being transferred from a L920 to the Surface by putting the L920 next to the surface tablet, how do i do this?
2) Bluetooth, tried to pair a SG3 and a L920 with Surface to bluetooth some pics but it just wouldn't connect, anyone else suffering from this?
3) Is there an option to switch on/off vibration, change key tones etc?
4) Apps like Twitter, BBC Iplayer, ITV Iplayer will they ever be made available?
11-29-2012, 02:45 AM #2
- 1,138 Posts
1) and 2) Nope, I can't get nfc or Bluetooth to work between my surface and windows phone either.
3) Nope, no options here.
4) twitter will come I'm sure. The other ones hopefully. From what I remember reading, the BBC's Player system has severe incompatibilities with how windows phone 8/surface works.
- By RedLine78 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 33Last Post: 08-30-2013, 08:55 AM
- By hsalps in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2012, 02:03 AM
- By kane4fire in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 19Last Post: 10-30-2012, 06:01 PM
- By noward in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:29 PM