11-27-2012, 03:41 AM #6
- 185 Posts
pshhh I keep my laptop in the bag and honestly in all the times I flew they didn't even ask me to take it out once. That's like what at least 10 trips a year for the past 4 years.
I wouldn't imagine it would be any different than any other tablet. Not much space to fit dangerous things in a 9 mm thick form factor.
- 11-28-2012, 02:37 AM #8
For Canadians, I have flown with my six times now without issue - never take it out of my back pack.
Also, lesson learned, the keyboard does not fit on most Air Canada Express aircraft. Another reason to use WestJet for short hauls!
- By v10type-r in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 57Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:11 PM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2012, 06:37 PM
- By steamtrainstudios in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2012, 06:28 PM
- By steamtrainstudios in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2012, 02:56 PM
- By FriendOrDafoe in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 11-22-2011, 03:23 PM