Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I had a launch Surface with display issues so I sent it in as per Microsoft's instructions, in original retail packaging with everything it came with. I was quoted a 3-5 days before I receive a brand new in box replacement.

Fast forward two weeks and I receive a brown box replacement with no papers or charger.

Fun.

Interesting. I have a faulty Surface and MS are sending out the replacement before I have shipped back the old one...

I've been on the phone a total of 6.5 hours trying to straighten this out and have gotten nowhere.

I think I might finally have it all set up. The Microsoft Store is going to send me a lable for the refund and Third Tier Surface support is going to call me regarding a replacement. Then I'll have both set up and I'll be able to choose.

So this still isn't settled. Rather than just send me a label they sent me a full refund before even giving me a return label despite me specifically telling them that I wasn't even sure I wanted a refund yet. Then someone from corporate called and instructed me to not return it until further instructions and that he'd call back Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I called and left a voicemail but I still haven't heard a thing. What a mess.

who the heck were u talking to @@? i guess there is no store near u eh?