Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reflexx

Global Posts
    2,684 Global Posts
    and I damaged it.

The surface seems almost impossible to damage because of its amazing construction, except for that little plastic strip on the top backside. It seems ive dented it slightly without knowing, I mean you have to tilt it and have direct sunlight angled just perfectly and you gotta get real close and squint a little..... but still.

that's all I gotta say! lol :p
    Try out my first Windows 8 app, ModernCalc! It's free and I would love to hear your feedback!

Phones: Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30, Ipod Nano 2nd gen (x4), Ipod touch 16gb 2nd gen
    Tablet: Surface for Windows RT

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    and I damaged it.

The surface seems almost impossible to damage because of its amazing construction, except for that little plastic strip on the top backside. It seems ive dented it slightly without knowing, I mean you have to tilt it and have direct sunlight angled just perfectly and you gotta get real close and squint a little..... but still.

that's all I gotta say! lol :p
    yeah it seems pretty beefy, but i still don't want to drop it down stairs! lol... uh hopefully that's the only dent you will receive on it! I can't wait till Always ON torture tests it!

Just don't drop a Lumia 920 on it.
    PechaCZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
    Just don't drop a Lumia 920 on it.
    It's gonna be the paradox of unstoppable force meet immovable object :D