Nothing to read here. Just wanted to spread my happiness

:D :D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imag0297.jpg   imag0303.jpg   imag0294.jpg   imag0298.jpg   imag0299.jpg  

665: Neighbour of the Beast \m/

Lucky you!!

I'm still waiting for mine. My cyan touch cover shipped. But my 32GB still doesn't have an ETA yet. :mad:
    Nokia Lumia 1020 on T-Mobile

Congrats!! Have fun with the new toy!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by darthhen View Post
    Lucky you!!

I'm still waiting for mine. My cyan touch cover shipped. But my 32GB still doesn't have an ETA yet. :mad:
    Hey don't you worry.. my order status was still showing "in process" when it arrived ��

Gratz man! But what on earth did you use to take those pictures? :D

I just ordered a few days ago from Germany with it saying "3 weeks", but I expect that it gets delivered one day without even the account-page leaving the "processing" status, as that seems to be how they roll atm :D

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    if you use the mobile version of microsoft store, it will actually show you more details about your shipments. so if you use m.microsoftstore.com instead of microsoftstore.com it shows a lot more info.

Global Posts
    2,408 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post

I just ordered a few days ago from Germany with it saying "3 weeks", but I expect that it gets delivered one day without even the account-page leaving the "processing" status, as that seems to be how they roll atm :D
    Looks like a DLSR with long exposure time in a darker room.

Just a guess though/

I would've guessed a first gen iphone after going through Instagram filters, however I'm concerned he might've gotten that bad pictures with a Lumia 800, as he lists that as his phone :D

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    If I was you I'd take that baby out for a nice lobster dinner. Me and mine have become VERY close.

Global Posts
    535 Global Posts
    Hope you have tons of fun with it!! I'm still loving mine after my first full week of use.

Enjoy!

I would've guessed a first gen iphone after going through Instagram filters, however I'm concerned he might've gotten that bad pictures with a Lumia 800, as he lists that as his phone :D
    Sorry! I ended up selling the lumia 800 when WP8 was announced. Got a sweet deal. Been using a HTC OneX to tide me over, until the 920 that is:)
    So yeah, its a HTC one X camera with filters..the chicks on my FB seem to dig it lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    Sorry! I ended up selling the lumia 800 when WP8 was announced. Got a sweet deal. Been using a HTC OneX to tide me over, until the 920 that is:)
    So yeah, its a HTC one X camera with filters..the chicks on my FB seem to dig it lol!!!
    Phew, at least you didn't disgrace Nokia! :D

So, hows life with your new girlfriend? :D (Surface, duh!)

Phew, at least you didn't disgrace Nokia! :D

So, hows life with your new girlfriend? :D (Surface, duh!)
    Well, she is responsive to my touch, however sensitive, ready to spring to action whenever I want, Keeps it sexy even when she gets up in the morning, and the best part, other people give me envious looks
    :D

LOLOL IM SO JEALOUS! Sadly surface is not available in my country yet :/ wonder when will surface sell in my country :(
    Windows Phone Lover :D
    Windows Mobile/Phone User since 2009 :D
    A Teenager that is 15 in 2014.

Devices Owned:
    Gameboy Color Anyone? :P (Broke)
    HTC Universal - WM5 (Battery Fault)
    Sony Ericsson W880i (Battery Fault)
    iPod Touch 3rd Gen (Surviving)
    Samsung Omnia W - WP7.8 (Battery Gone Crazy)
    Nokia Asha 210- S40 (Backup Phone)
    Ainol Novo 7 Crystal - Android 4.3 (LAG) (Lag so badly, don't wanna use it)
    Nokia Lumia 925 - WP8 GDR3 with Amber :D (AWESOME. But having issues with battery :/)

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Wowww. What filters? I have a oneX and love those photos... lol

Quote Originally Posted by nuprotocol View Post
    Wowww. What filters? I have a oneX and love those photos... lol
    Well, you know how you have the stock filters on the top right hand side while taking a photograph? I used "vintage warm"
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Well, you know how you have the stock filters on the top right hand side while taking a photograph? I used "vintage warm"
    Get it. Thanks. Those photos are incredible. Had no idea my oneX had this type of power... lol

Global Posts
    1,438 Global Posts
    I was thinking they were from the surface, but seeing as they are the object of focus in the photos I guess not. :ninja:
    j/k

Anyone view those images on a surface? I was viewing them on my desktop win8 metro IE and they did not resize to fit the screen. Also did not allow right clicking the image, like most pages allow, to bring the tabs down. I had to just go to the top right and right click for the tabs to come down to be able to close that tab. I suppose that this was not as difficult with the surface as you swipe down from top for tabs, correct?

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by power5 View Post
    I was thinking they were from the surface, but seeing as they are the object of focus in the photos I guess not. :ninja:
    j/k

Anyone view those images on a surface? I was viewing them on my desktop win8 metro IE and they did not resize to fit the screen. Also did not allow right clicking the image, like most pages allow, to bring the tabs down. I had to just go to the top right and right click for the tabs to come down to be able to close that tab. I suppose that this was not as difficult with the surface as you swipe down from top for tabs, correct?
    thats odd. I used my Surface metro IE and was able to right click and they resized...

Quote Originally Posted by power5 View Post
    j/k

Well, that is certainly odd. Hmmmm..will check if it works on mine and get back.

Quote Originally Posted by nuprotocol View Post
    Get it. Thanks. Those photos are incredible. Had no idea my oneX had this type of power... lol
    Haha, yeah, I am not a big fan of all these android superphones, but I really like the camera on this one.