Like Tree11Likes
  • 7 Post By Flagz
  • 3 Post By inteller
  • 1 Post By wp01

Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    This is presented purely for amusement value since I have nothing against Apple or its products - people should use whatever devices with which they are most comfortable. With that disclaimer, I was rather amused yesterday while checking my email at an internet café to notice a woman opposite me peeking at the tablet. To put it more directly, she seemed perplexed by the fact she couldn't use her iPad smart cover the same way I was using the touch cover, and possibly that the Surface had a kickstand. They certainly do help make it stand out in a crowd. Again, this is not intended to be an Apple bashing thread. They make a lot of mobile devices that are not to my taste but do satisfy lots of people. I just found it amusing because she kept flipping back between glancing at her smart cover and my touch cover.

This is almost the best part of getting new gadgets. The amount of peekers when I had my blue N8 on day 1 of worldwide commercial availability was great. Several total strangers came to talk to me at the mall and train asking if I thought it was good and worth getting etc :D

Will definitely do the same with Surface and Lumia 920 :D

Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    someone asked me at work if it was the new ipad. I almost slapped them....

Global Posts
    2,481 Global Posts
    time to go troll some coffee shops with my Surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagz View Post
    someone asked me at work if it was the new ipad. I almost slapped them....
    I signed up just to 'like' this!
    TheZuneLune likes this.

anyone else have similar stories? my stupid ex now wants one after getting mine and showing it off.