Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Desdemona

Hi guys. A small question. So I am from Australia and I preordered my Surface quite a while back. The delivery date, as for most Australian preorders is supposed to be the 6th of november, a date which is approaching fast.
    The MS store still shows my order to be "in process". The thing is that although I am a patient person, I am leaving for overseas on the 10th. I won't be back for two months. I cant take that, you know what I mean? That would be too cruel.
    Any Australians out here who know something which maybe I don't? Whats your status like?
    I need my Surface love, and I need it right now!
    Lol
    Cheers!
    665: Neighbour of the Beast \m/

Yes, great question. I have found myself looking at my Surface status more than 10 times a day. Hoping for an update status message or a clue to when I might receive it. But unfortunately still no joy... :(

Any news, on the delivery of Surface in Australia would be much appreciated.
    Cheers

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    A lot of Canadians got theirs delivered before ever receiving their shipping update to their order. So I wouldn't take it as a sure sign.

Well yeah, read about it. Keeping my fingers crossed :(

I am also hoping they arrive before the 6th or on the 6th, I need to get mine to a friend in Australia who is coming to Thailand. If it arrives after that date I will have to wait till December 22 to get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by camptime View Post
    I am also hoping they arrive before the 6th or on the 6th, I need to get mine to a friend in Australia who is coming to Thailand. If it arrives after that date I will have to wait till December 22 to get mine.
    Well Boys!, I got it in the mail this morning! Standard Auspost!!!! I am like a kid right now:)
    Rob_Sal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    Well Boys!, I got it in the mail this morning! Standard Auspost!!!! I am like a kid right now:)
    So jealous!

Where in Oz are you?

There is still time... Fingers crossed
    Oh yeah!!!! My credit card has been debited, so mine must be just around the corner. Oh yes and I'm in Sydney Australia. Can't wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Sal View Post
    So jealous!

Where in Oz are you?

There is still time... Fingers crossed
    Hey!!
    I am in Sydney as well!!!

And well..she is beautiful:)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imag0303.jpg