Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Just a FYI for anyone who may be interested. Amazon Prime Instant Video does work in the default start screen version of IE. The only nuisance is signing in to Amazon is a bit quirky since it doesn't immediately call up the sign in screen when you click the button at the top of the page. If you then click any option that requires sign in though, it will take you to the correct page....

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    I was very thrilled to see it worked!!! Loving my Surface so far....

:)

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I was thrilled to see this as well. I am still hoping that Amazon puts out an app for both their music and the video but being able to use it with the browser is great.

I had a problem at first playing the videos right out of the box but the first Surface updates fixed the issue.

Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I've heard that most of the videos are also available on Netflix. And amazon prime streaming is not that worth it. But the 2 day delivery is reliable.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express
    It keeps telling me that it can't connect to videos. Disappointing....

Quote Originally Posted by WasteSomeTime View Post
    I've heard that most of the videos are also available on Netflix. And amazon prime streaming is not that worth it. But the 2 day delivery is reliable.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express
    Amazon Prime is worth it for the shipping alone. I have used it before they ever announced the instant video. While I agree Netflix is better content, Amazon is better value, along with the ability to rent new releases.
    Did you guys do anything special to get it working?? I can't get any of the prime videos to load.
    I was able to get it to work but doing a Windows Update which includes an update for Flash.

Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    Did you guys do anything special to get it working?? I can't get any of the prime videos to load.
    I think you need to make sure the latest OS updates are installed. One is a security and compatibility update for Flash....