Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Global Posts
    2,147 Global Posts
    Hey guys. I will most likely get mine soon. since they can import it to NZ. somy question. do you know anybody other than yourself getting a Surface RT?

A few online friends I know from gaming communities, but don't know anyone in RL. That said, there has been zero marketing or anything (yet?) in Finland, so unless you are tech sawwy, you probably wouldnt even know about it..

I'm just annoyed about not knowing if Surface is even coming to Finland. I wouldnt want to settle with some other device either :/

Global Posts
    2,147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
    A few online friends I know from gaming communities, but don't know anyone in RL. That said, there has been zero marketing or anything (yet?) in Finland, so unless you are tech sawwy, you probably wouldnt even know about it..

I'm just annoyed about not knowing if Surface is even coming to Finland. I wouldnt want to settle with some other device either :/
    I guess it's gonna be imported and be sold through other stores. that's what happened to the Nexus 7 in NZ. doesn't say for NZ but we got it

Quote Originally Posted by 12Danny123 View Post
    I guess it's gonna be imported and be sold through other stores. that's what happened to the Nexus 7 in NZ. doesn't say for NZ but we got it
    Dunno about NZ keyboard layout, but finnish uses a lot of and , so we need a keyboard with scandic layout. German layout has these and I would probably preorder the german surface right now if I got a confirmation that the language of the OS could be changed, but the US customer support said that at least the US Surface is locked to english and cant be changed, so I guess german Surface would be locked to german OS..

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Surface keyboard needs Turkish layout too!

iİıIşŞğĞ!

A good number of my co-workers pre-ordered. But then again, we're all .NET software developers, so does that still count??
    I don't know anyone getting one. Heck I still don't know anyone with windows phone.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    One of my co-workers will be getting one. Matter of fact he is the one who told me it was up for pre-order!! Can't wait!!

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    My girlfriend and her sister.. Showed them the initial ad and they are hooked.. They just opened a store near me so i will see on the 26th how much people care for it..

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

No one I know is even aware of the product, let alone wants one. Heck, I work in IT and still know no one that is getting or even wants one!

I wanted one until I saw the price. Maybe later on if apps take off enough it might be worth it to me, but for now it is too limited for the cost for me. Many of the things/apps I would need to make this a viable device for my work are not around. I'll wait on a pro possibly, or wait for the RT to hit about $300 before I decide it's worth it to me.

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Well, not until I show mine off to a few people. Come on Microsoft, slip mine through for delivery on the 25th.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

Global Posts
    2,370 Global Posts
    My wife is considering one. She currently has an iPad 2 and a Titan. She is on the fence on whether she wants a Windows 8/RT tablet and to get rid of her iPad or to get rid of her Titan and get an iPhone 5. Its sort of contingent on how she likes my Surface and if she likes any of the Windows Phone 8 devices once she sees them IRL

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Multiple co workers.

Global Posts
    1,438 Global Posts
    No one has anything but iDevices in my group of friends or in my office. Well besides the co-workers still on contract with their BB phones. I am trying to convince my mother to get one since she does lots of work on a laptop and this would have full office vs her ipad now.

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    My whole family was each getting one until the color debacle. Now only my sister is still getting one.

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    My brother told me he is ordering 42 for his department (School district Network Engineer)
    11B1P likes this.

One of my close friends is getting one so I will handle it to see how it is. I will most likely get one too if I like it.

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Everyone I know has the ipad so i am getting one just to be different.:)
    11B1P and pedenske like this.
    nah, just people online.

my brothers and I were going to get one a piece, but thought it was too expensive.

Going to wait for black friday/cyber monday

I am the one who recommend this to my colleagues, but none of them will made order as they all have either ipad or Android tablet.

My wife (although i'm buying it for her for a present, but she wanted one so it counts)
    and one of my co-workers.

I don't know anybody at my work. But then again, I didn't ask either.
    Nokia Lumia 1020 on T-Mobile

I'm ordering it, I don't know anyone importing it to Panama.

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by justop26 View Post
    I'm ordering it, I don't know anyone importing it to Panama.
    I ordered one in Australia still trying to work out how I can get it to Thailand.

Global Posts
    2,147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by camptime View Post
    I ordered one in Australia still trying to work out how I can get it to Thailand.
    Import it?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast