Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    I found my Touch Type Cover to freeze after I was using the pen for an extended time. I also have the Touch Cover so I switched to that and it was frozen too! When I tried to type it would not recognize letters but try to jump me to open new windows I had recently covered. When the pen hovered it would say "win." Any thoughts on what I did wrong and how to fix it in the future. I ran an Update and it did not fix it right away but it was unstuck after awhile. I'm not sure I fixed it or not. Here's where control-alt-delete would be helpful to un-stick it. Lost an hour of productivity as I also tried recharging it and turning it on and off a bunch which did not help either. Thanks

No idea, has never happened to mine. I should think a reboot should have corrected it.

Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    They freeze? Have you considered moving to a warmer climate?

Anyways, a reboot should probably fix it. Or get a new one.
    Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

Same thing happened to me a few times. Every time I tried to type, a new window opened or something. I opened the on-screen keyboard and apparently the windows key was stuck which was the reason for the "win" when using the pen. Typing a letter would activate a shortcut instead. Put it to sleep then turned it back on and it was fine again.

Annoying, but for me pretty minor compared to other bugs I get every once in a while.