Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Surface pro charger is great for traveling and and in car with an inverter. But in our plane we have a cig lighter we use for our iPad. We use the iPad solely for Garmin pilot while flying and I would like to use the surface pro but need a cigarette lighter charger for the surface. Any 3rd party making this.

I don't want to use an inverter on the plane and idk about regs with the inverter.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Sorry I don't have an answer for your question. I have a question for your question, though. Isn't Garmin Pilot limited to iOS and Android?

Yes. It is, I believe I can load it using bluestacks android emulator though. I'm betting there's a better program I can use with windows hopefully.

Ms hinted about an external battery pack accessory which would be awesome also.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Good idea, bluestacks might work well. Now that the Surface and the other Windows tablets are out, I hope that Garmin and ForeFlight will make apps for them. Good luck with your search for a cigarette lighter charger.