02-16-2013, 12:27 AM #1
- 236 Posts
Surface Pro CRASHES on first week of having it - Imgur
Was enjoying my surface, and am now ticked the **** off at it.
WTF MS, YOU SCREWED UP THE WINDOWS PHONE 8 LAUNCH, NOW YOU SCREW UP THE SURFACE PRO LAUNCH.
SUPRISINGLY, THIS HAPPENS RIGHT AFTER A WINDOWS UPDATE
02-16-2013, 05:25 AM #6
- 639 Posts
You do understand that there are such things as defective products? So you got a bad machine. I think the appropriate response is to take it back. No matter what you buy, there is always a possibility of getting something that breaks down or does not work. It is even more likely when buying something from an early production run.
- By Xiang Li in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 31Last Post: 02-09-2013, 11:46 AM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 45Last Post: 12-22-2012, 08:10 PM
- By alexbaldwin in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:45 PM
- By mister2d in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 24Last Post: 11-16-2012, 06:32 AM
- By RiseAgainst94 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2012, 09:07 PM