Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rdubmu
  1.    #1  
    I picked up my surface pro at Bellevue Square at around noon! So far I really like it. One thing that I wish was for there to let you have more than one metro browser. I installed the new firefox metro and it order for it to work as a metro browser it has to be the default browser. (Same thing with IE as well)
    HeyCori likes this.

Glad to hear you got surface pro. I am planning to buy this device on may because its not aviable in my region. How is your device? Is that screen is small to work on coding or documentation work?

Quote Originally Posted by rdubmu View Post
    I picked up my surface pro at Bellevue Square at around noon! So far I really like it. One thing that I wish was for there to let you have more than one metro browser. I installed the new firefox metro and it order for it to work as a metro browser it has to be the default browser. (Same thing with IE as well)
    Awesome! I got mine at the Bellevue Square store on launch day! :D
    Talderon

Device: Black Nokia Lumia 1520 (32GB Edition)
    Network: AT&T (LTE)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by vivekforbes View Post
    Glad to hear you got surface pro. I am planning to buy this device on may because its not aviable in my region. How is your device? Is that screen is small to work on coding or documentation work?
    Started on some home work via Word 2013 and found the screen isn't too small. Battery life around 4 hours which for me is more than good enough for me. I just hope for some more windows 8 apps (like a facebook, instagram..ect) would be awesome.