- 02-13-2013, 10:38 AM #1
Hey guys .. FYI . Got mine yesterday and charged it overnight and it will not turn on. Was on the phone with support and I arranged a replacement but they won't send it overnight, even if I was willing to pay for it. I was hoping to bring it to a meeting tomorrow and demo it as a workstation replacement but will have to hold off.
The light does come on at the tip and I did try to plug it into different wall sockets. They did have me hold the power button for 30 seconds and quickly tap 3 times on the power button, not sure what that is suppose to do.
- 02-13-2013, 05:20 PM #3
Thanks Bryan .. I did try that. Also weird, when I plug the power connector to the device the LED light does not come on right away. If I hit the power button the led light immediately turns on. Since I am not getting the replacement in for 3 days I have been trying different ways to get it to turn on and have no success. My keyboard will be delivered in a bit I am hoping that may fix it, last hope.
- By yggdron in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2012, 03:28 PM
- By Bkr11 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2012, 09:45 PM
- By rodolfo#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2012, 04:23 AM
- By scrapple in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 01-10-2012, 10:29 AM
- By Rocket_Girl in forum HTC TITANReplies: 9Last Post: 12-09-2011, 11:21 PM