02-12-2013, 07:18 PM #3
- 221 Posts
nope, does not work on the type cover.
I use an external mouse for gaming anyway, I cant game on a trackpad, hands are too close to each other anyway, no precision, too hard to left click with 1 hand on the pad.
Still, I wish it did work, but its the biggest "issue" I have had so far, so Im happy about that.
no clue if touchcover permits it... but I would have doubted it.
02-17-2013, 09:32 AM #7
- 67 Posts
While I won't be doing much gaming on my SP without a mouse, there are times that it would be nice to game a little while laying in bed without a mouse. For example, I just tried playing portal, and found it really annoying that I couldn't use the trackpad and directional keys at the same time. A game like this doesn't require any precision. Hopefully there is a software fix for this issue.
02-18-2013, 01:45 AM #8
- 15 Posts
yeah i realized this issue when trying to play minecraft and failing epicly. I also seem to not be able to switch back from flipping my type board backwards into "tabletmode" back to regular mode unless i go into my lockscreen then login again. Do i just need to wait longer or is that another problem?
02-18-2013, 08:25 AM #9
- 552 Posts
Nope, you can't do that. I wonder if they set it that way because it's a small keyboard and it's fairly easy to ding the trackpad with your thumb or other parts of your hand while you're typing, which can be super effing annoying. Come to think of it, I haven't had any issues with losing focus from my text window in the middle of typing a long response like I did (all. the. time.) on my previous laptop....
- By Toolzero in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2012, 04:53 PM
- By eXus#WP in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2012, 03:45 AM
- By Michael Weisberg in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 03:26 AM
- By Lulu1958 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 08:21 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-15-2011, 11:22 AM