- 02-06-2013, 04:16 PM #26
02-06-2013, 05:10 PM #27
- 217 Posts
I'd like to pick one of these up on Saturday. I don't live near a MS store, so I think my only option is Best Buy. I called Best Buy to see if they will have them available to sell on Saturday, and they couldn't confirm. They just told me that I could come in now and buy a $50 gift card that would go towards the price of the device when it does come in. Does anyone else have information on how to pick one up this Saturday if you don't live close to a Microsoft Store?
- 02-06-2013, 09:55 PM #29awwwww how sweeeeeet. thanks !
02-07-2013, 04:44 PM #30
- 70 Posts
I would really like to believe that the Surface will be a hit, but I really have my doubts. Among consumers Microsoft has an uphill battle because they do not have the mindshare. So it's going to have to be a one customer at a time battle. Where I think Microsoft needs to attack is the enterprise segment. Business are the ones who have the cash and are not overly burdened with debt. They will have to get their marketshare from companies rather than individuals. Consumers are just too fickle.
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 01-01-2013, 10:46 AM
- By v10type-r in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2012, 08:54 AM
- By Frantics in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 12-03-2012, 07:12 PM
- By jd914 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 45Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:40 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2011, 01:38 AM