10-05-2013, 02:56 PM #4
- 12 Posts
Just got back from the Microsoft store in Bellevue, WA. Was thoroughly impressed with the Surface Pro 2. This is the device to beat this holiday season for anyone looking for a tablet/laptop replacement.
Stunning screen. Portable package. Excellent battery life. Insane performance. Usable hinge.
I was sold after playing with it for 10 minutes. Preordered the 256/8GB unit on the spot and traded in my old iPad for a $200 gift card.
10-07-2013, 10:29 AM #5
- 637 Posts
- 10-08-2013, 01:36 PM #6
I wish we could pop into a store over here, but in Switzerland (well outside of the US) there aren't any.. They're also normally more expensive here, and I couldn't preorder the cover either..
I was in San Francisco recently and went into the MS store there to look around. Very nice and the people there are very friendly too.
10-14-2013, 10:22 AM #10
- 84 Posts
In-store preorders should be available for pickup on official launch day, which is October 22. A few stores are opening at midnight, so I assume preorders would be available for pickup at that time. They ship them on 10/21, so that people receive their orders on 10/22.
- By Brandon57 in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 20Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:46 AM
- By Daniel Gandolfo in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:42 PM
- By someoneinwa in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 44Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:20 PM
- By rdubmu in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 04:32 PM
- By smoheath in forum Microsoft Surface Pro 2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:39 PM