09-27-2013, 10:55 PM #1
- 9 Posts
I haven't seen anyone mention this. FWIW, the Surface 2 /Pro 2 Unit (Store Display) are available to play with @ MS stores. Atleast , i did see in King Of Prussia store. Didn't play much with it, but going to go back and see over the weekend.
So, if u have a MS store nearby, go and check it out. By the way, they also have the new touch and type cover.
09-27-2013, 11:52 PM #5
- 2,247 Posts
yeh I work at best buy, I don't think they are coming in store for a good while. I'll let you know when I hear something!Try out my first Windows 8 app, ModernCalc! It's free and I would love to hear your feedback!
Phones: Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30, Ipod Nano 2nd gen (x4), Ipod touch 16gb 2nd gen
Tablet: Surface for Windows RT
- 09-28-2013, 09:21 PM #8I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- 09-29-2013, 10:36 PM #10
They are available at the Microsoft Store Bellevue Square location in Bellevue, WA.
i love the new look of the Surface 2. The Surface Pro 2, looks almost exactly the same as the Surface Pro 1. The kickstand feature is also pretty neat, I wonder how durable it is with having it at two clicks.
The most wanted accessory for me is the powercover, they do not have it as a demo yet. They do have the new type and touch covers. I noticed the touch covers is much better at typing. I might consider picking one up myself :)
10-05-2013, 07:01 PM #11
- 84 Posts
In San Antonio they had the Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2. This was the day after reservations started. I was asking about reservations then they whipped out both devices. I pre orded the Surface Pro 2. It's a thing of beauty. Though the Surface 2's size and weight is much more desirable, I need the full OS to run legacy apps.
- By Christian Kallevig in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 90Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:18 PM
- By chfhyh in forum Microsoft Surface Pro 2Replies: 74Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:52 PM
- By metsfan421 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 09:02 AM
- By EnglishPrimrose in forum Microsoft Surface 2Replies: 17Last Post: 10-02-2013, 03:37 PM