- 02-09-2013, 02:40 PM #1
So I have a work email that comes through a POP server. No exchange server for us :/ Anyway I need to sync my local Outlook 2013 calendar with my live.com account. First I tried publishing my local calendar and subscribing to it from live.com calendar. This worked ok but it would take 24-48hrs to update, unacceptable. So then I was reading that the Hotmail connector is built into Office 2013. So I tried the method of copying your local calendar to your live.com folder. I did this and it's showing but nothing has been uploaded to my live.com email address :/ Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I'm running Outlook 2013 on Windows 8 and have a Nokia Lumia 920.
Thank you again.
03-03-2013, 05:30 PM #2
- 5 Posts
I believe that what you have to do is go into the phones settings > applications > people > accounts> Microsoft account > Download new content > as items arrive (or anything but daily).
That fixed it to me and started things syncing immediately for me.
- By kirbybaker in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 01-15-2013, 09:53 AM
- By dlcpa in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2012, 04:53 PM
- By MrSean490 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2012, 05:06 AM
- By erichunt in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2012, 11:28 PM
- By FriendOrDafoe in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2012, 08:40 AM