- 09-13-2013, 07:22 PM #1
I've decided that I don't need this much camera, and I'm sure I'll be wanting the 1520 when it comes out. So, I've decided to sell my 1020. I'll probably purchase a used something or other to tide me over.
Item Description: AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020, yellow. Nokia Wireless Charging Case, yellow.
Price: $550 obo
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked
Condition: Perfect, like new. I take great care of my devices. No scratches, no scuffs, no dents.
Includes: Phone, case, wrist strap, retail box, charging cable, wall plug
Item Location: Woodward, Oklahoma
Shipping Details: Free UPS 2 day to the continental US.
Payment Options: PayPal
Photos: Sorry for the low quality, taken with my Surface.
Contact Info - Please PM
Last edited by jmerrey; 10-09-2013 at 11:49 PM. Reason: sold
09-24-2013, 04:35 AM #4
- 2,879 Posts
Would jump in if it were white :(, as I am not into matte phones.
Good pricing though :)
- 10-03-2013, 11:16 AM #10
The problem is the $550 price - even with the wireless charging case. These are going now for about $450 - $500 now - they dropped quite a bit when AT&T lowered the price from $299 on contract to $199. Nice phone you have there, though.Thanked by:
- By evilrob in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 66Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:20 AM
- By Mediademics in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:48 PM
- By slick5150 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:30 PM
- By Roberto Erisi in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2013, 05:54 PM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 05:04 PM