01-16-2013, 09:06 AM #1
- 64 Posts
I love my nokia 920 but this is the only thing that annoys me.
I go to use the synch music, highlight the playlist I want and I get this message
Something Went wrong with synchronizing files
underneath that it lists all the songs it couldnt transfer
could not access (where my music is stored) (song name and album) and then try allowing access from the menu option.
I have not got a clue what the problem is. I am able to synch by dragging and dropping via the browse device section but would prefer to synch individual playlists.
Please ignore i have sorted it, now love my phone even more
- 01-16-2013, 12:46 PM #2
I'm glad to hear you got it sorted.
What did you do?
There might be other people who search the forums and find your thread. If you post your solution, that might help those people if they search and find the answer.
- 09-01-2013, 10:37 PM #4
I can't believe that trick worked! It drove me crazy not being able to sync my music from my Mac (OS X 10.8.4) to my Lumia 925. Thank you for providing the answer. I have tried searching several times, but never the error message, only the problem.
- By Urbanpixels in forum Mac OS XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 04:35 AM
- By unstoppablekem in forum Mac OS XReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:39 AM
- By hopmedic in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 12-20-2012, 11:24 PM
- By rashedalam in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2012, 03:47 PM
- By ashishvshenoy in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:46 PM