Hey just curious if anyone else has had this problem.

I own a mac and I had originally synced it to this mac with the mac Windows Phone 7 connector, I then tried parallels so I could try out the Zune software, I decided I didn't want to pay for parallels so I got rid of it.
    And now the Windows Phone 7 connector says:
    "This device was synced with another computer. If you want to sync your media files on this Mac with this device, click Enable sync"

So I click "Enable" and nothing happens. I do unlock my phone before trying this and have done multiple different disconnects of the sync cable, restarts of the phone, battery pulls, and even a computer restart.

So just looking for some advice.

Thanks

Samsteele.

Got it figured out, It wont sync with the "Lock Setting" ON so I just flicked it off and It syncs fine now.

I hope they fix it so I don't have to go into settings every time and turn off my Lock.

Hi there I really hope you see this, I have the same problem i got a lumia 800 but i dont really get what you mean by Lock settings (im from mexico) I already deactivated every lock on the phone and it still doesnt work, any idea what it could be, thanks