09-26-2013, 02:13 PM #1
- 11 Posts
just wanted to introduce myself quickly.
I am Muri, 25, Android Developer for the last 2 years, now a Freelance Designer.
I really like Windows Phone, and I have been using a Lumia 800 and now 920 over the last 1,5 years.
In the last couple of months, I also sat down and learned C# (with the help of Bob Tabor, that guy is awesome).
I even submitted my first Windows Phone app recently, which I am really excited about, because I want to support the ecosystem.
( You can check it out here if you want: METROMUFFIN5 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) )
If you have any questions regarding Windows Phone GUI, the app, design or whatever,
you can send me an email to email@example.com.
You can also check out my homepage if you want: MULTi KULTi design studio.
Wish you a nice day!
- 09-26-2013, 03:45 PM #5
Welcome to the forum and it great that you taken an interest to develop apps for WP!!!
10-01-2013, 08:50 PM #10
- 11 Posts
I would say that Windows Phone app development is easier, and much easier if you are familiar with HTML/XML. For Android you need to consider way more things than for WP.
I like how WP has lots of tools like ChooserTasks, and I especially like DataBinding on WP. ListViews are way more complicated on Android.
I only wish the Dev registration would be way easier on WP and I wish app certification would not take around 5 days.
Appreciate how Microsoft wants "quality app" with this, but I think quality should be the responsibility of the developer, not the publisher.
- By digend in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 05:45 PM
- By John Balacano in forum Windows 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:23 PM
- By Zach Borts in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:17 PM
- By marktomjor in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:42 AM
- By eugie in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 01:51 AM