- 08-22-2013, 07:21 AM #1
Hello WPCentral.. I've been lurking here for just a couple of weeks and just signed up 2 days ago so consider me new.
I've been using my 2 year old Samsung 6520 that runs in Windows Mobile 6.5 and now it's retiring cause of the hardware.. So I've been saving up and considering a Lumia 820. It has been weeks for me of deciding if I will get a Lumia 820 or the Samsung Ativ S. But at the end i fell for the Lumia. So to keep things short I hope I'll get a lot of info here in the forums and also maybe to make friends to share ideas and tips. More Power to all Windows Phone Users
- 08-22-2013, 08:16 AM #6
Well, if you want an excellent phone, you could try the Ativ S. (Best-specced Windows Phone out there, hands-down.)
On the other hand, you may as well buy a Lumia 820 if you want all the Nokia goodies. But, make sure you buy a backup battery. You can buy it from Nokia Store at SM Megamall, they also sell batteries too, at less than 1000 pesos.I don't have a phone right now. At least, a working one.
- 08-22-2013, 08:34 AM #7
But considering Samsung's dedication for WP8 and comparing it to Nokia dedication to WP8. I think I still would go with the Lumia. And my past two phones where Samsung and it failed me.LOL not saying every Samsung devices are like that but wanna consider going for a Lumia and see where it will take me.. And thanks for the info but I live in Cavite so Megamall would be kinda far. Already inquired to Invisibleshield(ZAGG) for a whole body protection and said it would cost 1500 here in SM Dasma. Another plus that i considered is it has a Lifetime Warranty.
- By lce123 in forum Windows Phone Central ContestsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 07:25 AM
- By kshehzad in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2013, 02:14 PM
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:56 AM
- By weegiap in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:23 AM
- By junglejim123 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:05 AM