- 07-08-2013, 02:12 PM #1
Just wanted to say Hi. I'm a Blackberry 9930 user on Sprint who is switching to a Nokia Lumia 928 on Verizon. Tired of Sprint's poor coverage where I live and their "promise" of 4G. My new Lumia 928 just got delivered today and I am looking forward to learning how to use it. I use Windows 8 at work and at home so the transition shouldn't be to painful.
- 07-08-2013, 02:19 PM #2
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your new phone. There is a 928 forum to help with any questions you might have or things to look up. Plus there are people who have switched over from BB and can help with transition problems.
07-08-2013, 02:20 PM #4
- 762 Posts
Under the HTC 8X forum there are useful battery tips... "Battery tips and tricks..." These apply to some extend to all WP8 devices.*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- 07-20-2013, 03:20 PM #13
Welcome to the forum and the L928 looks great, I prefer more than the L920!
- By Andy Barker in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 33Last Post: 08-04-2013, 12:53 AM
- By Miles of Lief in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 44Last Post: 07-12-2013, 02:51 PM
- By sph0308 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2013, 11:29 PM
- By ttsoldier in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2013, 09:23 PM
- By arunlobo in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2013, 02:19 PM