- 06-04-2013, 02:37 AM #1
Hey Guys just to introduce myself im Taz from the Uk and as of yesterday I am now the proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 720. Funny but i had gone out with the intention of getting a Blackberry Z10 but was so impressed with the 720 I signed up. I only have one problem and thats my PC runs windows 7 so can only get Zune which my Wife uses for her Lumia 800 and Zune wont reconise my phone - so how can I sync my 720 with my PC?
- 06-04-2013, 03:18 AM #2Proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 1520 in Black I have developed one app!
My personal YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MickLMZR
Look at my band's channel! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPghwXNoo65KaARZtxDJm1g
And Soundcloud Account! https://soundcloud.com/marigoldrock
I also own a Nokia Lumia 520, HTC Mozart 7, iPod Touch 5th gen 32GB, iPod Touch 4th gen 8GB, HP Veer (AT&T) White, Microsoft Surface 2 64GB, Blackberry Playbook 16GB, iPhone 4 32GB and HP Pre3 8GB.
- 07-22-2013, 04:28 AM #6
With WP8, its drag and drop, no need of zune :), it comes up like a pen drive in my computer.
- By Dave Blake in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 256Last Post: 01-19-2013, 10:28 AM
- By karu11 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2013, 02:41 PM
- By Oktay Gardener in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:06 PM
- By Beltelmel in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2012, 07:55 PM
- By mhopii in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 84Last Post: 04-02-2012, 01:03 PM