- 06-04-2013, 03:37 AM #1
Hey Guys just to introduce myself im Taz from the Uk and as of yesterday I am now the proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 720. Funny but i had gone out with the intention of getting a Blackberry Z10 but was so impressed with the 720 I signed up. I only have one problem and thats my PC runs windows 7 so can only get Zune which my Wife uses for her Lumia 800 and Zune wont reconise my phone - so how can I sync my 720 with my PC?
- 06-04-2013, 04:18 AM #2Proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 520 in Cyan and a HTC 7 Mozart! I have developed one app!
Look at my band's channel! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPghwXNoo65KaARZtxDJm1g
We are instrumental, and we do multiple genres, If you like our sounds and wish to download or listen to more, check our Soundcloud account! https://soundcloud.com/marigoldrock
I also own a iPod Touch 5th gen 32GB, a Macbook Air mid-2012 (128GB) and a Blackberry Playbook.
07-22-2013, 05:28 AM #6
- 2,879 Posts
With WP8, its drag and drop, no need of zune :), it comes up like a pen drive in my computer.
- By Dave Blake in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 256Last Post: 01-19-2013, 11:28 AM
- By karu11 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2013, 03:41 PM
- By Oktay Gardener in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:06 PM
- By Beltelmel in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2012, 08:55 PM
- By mhopii in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 84Last Post: 04-02-2012, 02:03 PM