Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. thzman's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    105 Posts
       #1  
    Finally I got around to get myself this beautiful phone. Feels really good but coming from "the green robot" I suppose it takes some getting used to. What I really like already is the keyboard where I easily can change between English and Swedish spellchecking. Nice! Can't find this forum in Board Express though.
  2. WavingReds's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    746 Posts
    #2  
    CONGRATS! If you were to live closed, I'd take you out for dinner, drinks and dancing, we may or may not go back to each other's place for "coffee" and our phone will charged together!

    WHAT COLOUR OF POKEMON DID YOU GET?

    Board Express is broken at the moment, their server is not correctly searching for forums, you can usually find WPC in popular section and add it there. =)
    Thanked by:
    thzman 
  3. #3  
    Great news it is a sexy device too use
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    Thanked by:
    thzman 
  4. Muessig's Avatar


    Posts
    3,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,550 Global Posts
    PIN
    Private Message
    #4  
    Hey thzman, great to see you here! Give yourself some time to adjust, it'll take about a week to get really comfortable but speaking from personal experience I've not looked back since. If you want to browse the forums on your phone there's no better solution than the WPCentral app. It's one of the best designed/functioning apps on Windows Phone, in my opinion -- be sure to check it out!
    Thanked by:
    thzman 
  5. thzman's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    105 Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by WavingReds View Post
    CONGRATS! If you were to live closed, I'd take you out for dinner, drinks and dancing, we may or may not go back to each other's place for "coffee" and our phone will charged together!

    WHAT COLOUR OF POKEMON DID YOU GET?

    Board Express is broken at the moment, their server is not correctly searching for forums, you can usually find WPC in popular section and add it there. =)
    What!? You want my Lumia to loose it's innocence after just one day? ;)

    It's a black beauty (obviously not the horse) and it's running wonderfully. I haven't installed to many apps yet.
  6. thzman's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    105 Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muessig View Post
    Hey thzman, great to see you here! Give yourself some time to adjust, it'll take about a week to get really comfortable but speaking from personal experience I've not looked back since. If you want to browse the forums on your phone there's no better solution than the WPCentral app. It's one of the best designed/functioning apps on Windows Phone, in my opinion -- be sure to check it out!
    Thanks!
    Yepp. Got the app and I really like it. If I got to change anything it would be to add some text to the tile to find it more easily on my homescreen.
  7. farukdgn's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    117 Posts
    #7  
    im happy for you about getting rid of android. im looking forward to doing it so.
    Thanked by:
    thzman 
  8. thzman's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    105 Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by farukdgn View Post
    im happy for you about getting rid of android. im looking forward to doing it so.
    Yes, it feels good. I've also started my little project to get rid of Google altogether. I don't use YouTube much, just watching videos and my email can easily be transferred to outlook. So it's time to go all in on Microsoft and see how that turns out. :)
  9. #9  
    Welcome aboard thzman; great to have you here at WP central. Sure you'll like the 920 it's a great phone.
    Thanked by:
    thzman 

Similar Threads

  1. I've got my Lumia 920 Thread.
    By rmichael75 in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 02:39 AM
  2. Just got my Lumia 920! Nice!!!
    By Beltelmel in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 07:55 PM
  3. I got my Lumia 920.. some of my thoughts..
    By jkrc717 in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 04:45 PM
  4. I guess the official "I got my Lumia 920" thread!!!
    By conanheath in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 06:46 PM
  5. Got my LUMIA 920 just now from Rogers store!
    By v10type-r in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 06:03 PM

Posting Permissions