- 03-19-2013, 08:35 PM #1
Hey everyone, my name's Wael and even though I've been registered here since October 26th, I laid low, while actively reading the articles and stuff.
That was until today though and I'm very happy to make a proper introduction as I just picked my first Windows Phone, the awesome Lumia 620! I've been using a Samung Omnia for 4 years (yes, the first Omnia) with Windows Mobile 6.1 and I've been refusing to buy anything else than a Windows Phone. The reason I took so long was due to my financial status but Nokia took care of that problem by giving me and many others the opportunity to get a great phone at an affordable price.
I've already bought the WPCentral app and I'm now at full speed with all you fine people. Looking forward to being an active member of the community and interacting with you guys.
Thanks and take care!
- 03-20-2013, 04:32 AM #6
Welcome aboard ⚓ great to hear you got a new 620 hope you're liking it lot. Yes you can make a new name but all your post counts and so on will be gone. You are just starting over and deleting your old account.
You have to Ask Yourself just one question, Do You Feel Lucky?
- 03-20-2013, 08:05 PM #8
- 03-21-2013, 05:58 AM #11Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- 03-21-2013, 08:01 PM #12
- 03-21-2013, 08:28 PM #13
However, I've set my mind on the issue and I feel comfortable with keeping my current username at the moment.
Here's a quote from the email I sent you for everyone to read;
I’ve come to think about it and WPCentral is the first community in which I used my real names in (not much of a difference from Wael90 but still). I kind of like it because it’s a serious place and since I’ve got my Windows Phone, I feel right at home when accessing the forums and all. I think I’ll keep my current name for now since many people seem to prefer the same thing as well.
- By JohnKneelandFromNokia in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-03-2012, 04:33 PM
- By anond in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2011, 02:13 AM
- By davidkhou in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2011, 07:09 PM
- By hooneyrob in forum LG Optimus 7Replies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2011, 02:17 AM