Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By ImNickBarnes
  • 1 Post By bawboh86
  • 1 Post By ImNickBarnes

Hey,

Thought I would pop in and quickly say hello!

I purchased my first Windows Phone (ATIV S) this afternoon - a welcomed change at that, thus far, which is what drew me to the forum.

I'm coming from using Android, and prior to that I used iOS, so I've been through the motions with some of the biggest phone OS' and I really do like the look and feel of the new Windows Phone 8 software, same with Windows 8 itself, in which I own a Windows 8 tablet (funnily enough, it's the same family as my phone - Samsung's ATIV suite!).

But yes, just a quick hello, and will hopefully become a familiar face,

- Nick
    Thanked by:
    bawboh86 and BIGPADDY like this.

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    Hi! Welcome! As someone else that comes from a line of Android phones, you won't be disappointed. I, too, think that WP8 is the bee's knees. :D
    BIGPADDY likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bawboh86 View Post
    Hi! Welcome! As someone else that comes from a line of Android phones, you won't be disappointed. I, too, think that WP8 is the bee's knees. :D
    Thank you!

As I say, I only purchased the phone this afternoon so not had a lot of time to play with things, but thus far I really like what I see.

The design is totally different to iOS and Android, seems very easy to use and has some great features - such as the Office integration, XBox Music and so on and so forth.

Admittedly, there are a few things that could be changed and added to make the OS even better, but I'm very pleased so far - it was a risk getting the phone as I've never really used WP before, so I'm glad I like it or I'd have been up with metaphorical creek.
    Thanked by:
    BIGPADDY likes this.

Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    Welcome to the community it always good to see that people are enjoying the experience of WP8 and your in the best place for tips and help
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    Welcome aboard ⚓ great to have you in our community, hope you're enjoying your new ATIV.
    You will find many wp8 enthusiasts to help should you need it just post.:) wink
    Welcome Nick enjoy your staying