- 01-27-2013, 03:21 PM #1
I've been a loyal Blackberry user for the last few years but I am recently back to windows with a new 8x. Prior to my Blackberry, I had an IPaq. So happy to return to Windows and to learn all the exciting things I can do with this phone.
01-27-2013, 04:46 PM #3
- 186 Posts
Welcome both of you. I have been a windows phone user for around a year and a half. On a Lumia 920 which is phanominal. People experience with Windows phone is much the same as people buying Lexus cars. Although they are not a spopular as the mainstream, more of their owers are satisfied than with other products, in other words the percentage of people who have these products are more satisfied with them. Less complaining. Windows phone is slowly taking off. I hope it does very well. Welcome back again.
- 01-29-2013, 06:02 AM #4
Welcome; know name & phonohead to "WP Central" the forums to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to post and ask about your new phones in our community :-)
Great to have you.
- 01-31-2013, 12:31 PM #7
Hello fellow blackberry user. I just switched yesterday after finding out z10 wouldn't be out for 2 months (US).I've been eyeing the 920 for a while. So far blown away. Very different from blackberry though so a bit of a learning curve, for me anyway. :-)
- 02-23-2013, 03:28 PM #8
- By thecaringkind in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2012, 02:05 PM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2012, 09:27 PM
- By Bear lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2012, 02:50 PM
- By Naturewriter in forum HTC TITANReplies: 13Last Post: 12-21-2011, 12:36 PM
- By sam17ub in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 28Last Post: 12-17-2011, 09:36 AM