- 01-20-2013, 04:44 PM #1
Hello all. Brand new to the forums here, and a recent owner of the Nokia Lumia 920. Pretty much been an Android guy since the beginning, but with a couple of recent upgrades courtesy of AT&T, I decided to try something different. I must say that the WP8 experience, as well as the NL920, has been a good one, indeed. Having recently purchased a new W8 laptop (will keep W7 on my desktop), it's pretty clear that Microsoft has made syncing among windows devices almost downright fun.
Looking forward to learning from all of you here on the board, and contributing when I can.
Thanks, in advance for any help.
- 01-20-2013, 08:40 PM #5
Greetings, RumpRoast. Wow, Cabot huh. Howdy neighbor. Heck, if this keeps up, the next reply I get might come from my storage shed in the back yard! Yknow I've been involved in lots of smartphone forums over the years, but I gotta say, that its been fairly rare to have more than 1 or 2 members from the entire state of Arkansas, much less 10 minutes apart. :)Nokia Lumia 920......The official smartphone of the 'Dark Knight'.
- 01-22-2013, 04:27 PM #6
Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around more :)
- By PTZ in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2012, 07:10 PM
- By dannejanne in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2012, 12:30 PM
- By JoeScuba in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2011, 10:56 PM
- By fashion_m in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-25-2011, 07:00 PM
- By mutize23 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2011, 04:54 PM