12-14-2012, 03:33 PM #1
- 51 Posts
Spent years with Blackberry and just got rid of an HTC Senstaion for a Nokia Lumina 920.
So far very impressed.
Couple of questions.
(1) Is there a way to leave the lock screen wall paper on all the time whilst its charging? I'd like to use it as a bedtime clock.
(2) Is there a PC Suite for a Windows PC to enable me to add and remove apps/pictures etc?
12-14-2012, 10:36 PM #3
- 67 Posts
(1) I don't know of a way to keep the lock screen turned on.
(2) There's the Windows Phone companion app for Windows 8, but otherwise you can just drag and drop files onto the device in Windows File Explorer. For apps, you can just head over to windowsphone.com and install apps, which will automatically then push the app to your phone.
12-15-2012, 01:11 AM #4
- 9,304 Posts
Last edited by Laura Knotek; 12-15-2012 at 01:14 AM. Reason: changed link to UK site, since OP is from UK
- By btbam91 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:33 PM
- By martin_strahilovski in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 45Last Post: 12-07-2011, 01:54 PM
- By johnnieblack in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2011, 05:41 PM
- By johnnieblack in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:43 PM
- By cdub66 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 01-18-2011, 04:21 AM