11-29-2012, 03:27 PM #1
- 3 Posts
I am also a new user that joins the Windows Phone 8!
I came from Android, i had a Galaxy Nexus.
I was on android for like 3/4 years. In the beginning i wanted to have the LG Nexus 4 but i saw that it was hard to get the phone since i live in the Netherlands.
Also Android got a little bored and i watched alot of reviews about Windows Phone 8 and the new smarthphones so i bought a HTC 8X!
I really like how Windows Phone 8 works. Its very fast! I love how most apps are combined. I feel no lagg at all.
I am very happy with the OS!
- 01-02-2013, 05:07 AM #10
You've done the same as me. About a year ago I jumped ship from the HTC Desire Z to the HTC TITAN. Never looked back. Welcome aboard, and I'm sure you'll continue to love your 8X. How's Beats Audio stacking up for you? (The TITAN doesn't have it btw, and next phone will be a Lumia)Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- By MDak280 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2012, 10:48 PM
- By Rudiepoo1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:52 PM
- By TheNamelessMan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 05-10-2012, 10:51 PM
- By TheNamelessMan in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2012, 11:09 AM
- By patmondor in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2012, 09:13 PM